Dingbats* is a well-loved brand in the bullet journaling community the world over. They're the only truly eco-friendly notebook out there, and we're ecstatic to bring the Dingbats* Wildlife collection to India!
- A5+ size (giving you slightly more space than the standard A5)
192 micro-perforated dot grid pages
100 GSM ultra-smooth coated paper (that’s fountain-pen friendly!)
Thread bound and lays flat as a pancake
Expandable Pocket with a beautiful print in the same theme as the cover
5mm spacing between dots
The notebook is hardcover bound with PU leather (100% vegan) with a kangaroo finely debossed on the cover. Printed on the inside cover of the notebook are tiny kangaroo footprints.
Dingbats* Wildlife A5+ Dot Grid Notebook - Red Kangaroo
- 100gsm coated fountain pen-friendly FSC® (FSC-C105099) certified paper
- Acid-free, that allows for longevity, preservation and archive-ability of your creations
- Paper colour is cream (slightly creamier than Leuchtturm1917)
- It’s ultra-smooth, and takes a variety of pens and supplies well, with minimal to no ghosting
Produced in a green factory with recyclable, FSC® (FSC-C105099) Certified and Vegan Certified materials. If you're interested in the details of what Dingbats* does to be eco-friendly, you can read about it on their website.